*** Sunday’s bonus weekend-edition links page. /In case you missed it. ***
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Morning QB: QBs Justin Fields, Trey Lance, Aaron Rodgers and Inside the biggest stories on draft night; Plus, takeaways on Mac Jones, Davis Mills, DeVonta Smith and many more leftovers from the draft.
- Peter King (ProFootballTalk) FMIA: On drama in Green Bay, The 49er fakeout, and the ’21 NFL Draft.
- Sam Monson (PFF) Can Mac Jones break the trend and succeed in the NFL despite lack of high-end traits?
- Kaelen Jones (The Ringer) The Patriots didn’t need to do any wheeling and dealing to get Mac Jones.
- Nora Princiotti (The Ringer) The NFL’s QB cycle is spinning faster than some teams can keep up. /Missed this earlier, but a good read.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) In the early rookie of the year odds, Najee Harris stands out.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) The 11 best late-round steals in the 2021 NFL Draft include picks by Patriots: Michigan LB Cameron McGrone (fifth round, No. 177 overall)
- Mason Smoller (LastWordOnSports) 2021 AFC East NFL draft grades, analysis. Patriots: A+.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) NFL draft grades. Patriots: A-.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL Draft grades 2021: All 32 draft classes ranked from best (Dolphins) to worst (Raiders). Patriots: 16th, Grade: B+.
- Eric Edholm (Yahoo! Sports) Final draft grades. Patriots: B-. Favorite pick: Perkins, Least-favorite pick: Barmore.
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) 2021 NFL Draft winners and losers.
- Bill Bender (Sporting News) 2021 NFL Draft picks by college: Alabama, Ohio State tie for most picks with 10 apiece
- Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) 2021 NFL draft’s best undrafted players.
- Mike Clay (ESPN) Post-draft projections for all 32 teams. [pdf]
- John Healy (Audacy) Schefter: Belief in ‘league circles’ is Deshaun Watson will not play at all in 2021.